Sehatpedia CO. W.L.L. ("we," "us," or "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of our platform, Healthematics (www.healthematics.com), to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy outlines the procedures that must be followed when submitting notices of alleged copyright infringement.
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Healthematics in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
3. Submitting a DMCA Notice
DMCA notices should be sent to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Sehatpedia CO. W.L.L. [Sehatpedia Co. W.L.L. Flat No.: 1017, Bldg.: 614, Road: 1011, Block: 410, Sanabis, Kingdom of Bahrain], email@example.com
If you believe that the content you posted on Healthematics was removed or disabled by mistake or as a result of misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside the United States, any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
5. Repeat Infringers
We may terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
6. Changes to this DMCA Policy
We reserve the right to update and modify this DMCA Policy at any time. The date of the latest revision will be indicated at the top of this page.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Policy, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].